Welcome to the Physio-Works UK Ltd privacy notice.
This privacy notice provides information on how Physio-Works collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website.
1. Important information and who we are
Physio-Works is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO). If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data protection practices please contact the DPO.
Our full details are: Physio-Works UK Ltd.
Name or title of DPO: Julie Varley
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: 367 St Nicholas Drive
Wybers Wood, Grimsby
2. The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data: such as your name, date of birth and address in order to ensure we have identified the correct person.
- Contact Data: We will require some contact details such as telephone number and email address in order to effectively communicate with you about your appointments or other information we need to give you.
- Clinical Data: At Physio-Works we store confidential clinical data on an secure IT system that will allow us to deliver effective treatment where progress, goals and improvement can be recorded and measured.
3. How we share your personal data
At Physio-Works your clinician may need to use your personal data to contact your GP or other health professionals if it will assist with the management of your condition. We will however only do this if you give us consent to do so. We will never share your information without recieving your consent.
If you are seeing us at one of our occupational health sites or via an insurance company we may need to use your personal data when liasing with the referer. Again we will only do this with your consent.
4. Legal Information
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
Physio-Works will only employ clinicians who are fully qualified physiotherapists and registered with The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
5. Further details
If you are looking for more information on we process your personal data including on data security, data retention and lawful processing bases, please contact our DPO.